In response to the COVID-19 outbreak we have closed our Orem and South Jordan Centers. Our Layton, Salt Lake and West Jordan Centers are currently open.
You can purchase packets in person in Layton, Salt Lake, West Jordan or online, and the packets will be mailed to you.
All testing is currently online. You will not be allowed to test in person.
Reduce your risk. The coronavirus is spread through coughing and sneezing.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze and throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you cough or sneeze. Singing Happy Birthday twice takes roughly 20 seconds.
- Alcohol-based hand cleaners are also effective if they contain more than 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth, as germs can more easily gain entrance into your body through those areas.
- Clean your phone regularly. You have no idea how dirty your phone is.
- Stay home from school, work, and other social gatherings when you feel ill or are ill.