Proctortrack is now enabled for 24/7 online test proctoring!
The requirements to take your final exam on Canvas using Proctortrack are:
- Access to a desktop/laptop/chromebook (Tablets and Cell Phones are NOT compatible)
- A web camera
- Google Chrome Browser
- Ability to download the Proctortrack application
- Photo ID (permit, driver's license, passport, school ID)
Please click the "Testing requirements not met" link if:
- If you DO NOT meet 1 or more of the testing requirements listed above.
- If you DID NOT pass the final exam the first time or wish to improve your final exam score.
Your request can take up to 1 business day to process
What to do with your workbook after you take your exam?
Workbooks are required to be 100% complete and delivered our offices for scoring and course completion.
- Make sure your NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, and SCHOOL are on the front of your workbook!
- If your workbook is incomplete or has unacceptable responses your workbook will be sent back for correcting.
Upon workbook being scored and the course being completed, your credit will be sent to your school.